The Nexus Summit 2020 includes peer-reviewed programming for anyone interested in student-run and engaged interprofessional collaboration. The American Interprofessional Health Collaborative (the professional community of the National Center) Student Engagement Committee will serve as facilitators for the student-led and engaged thematic track and special events, facilitating discussions around key questions in the Reflective Learning Guide.
We encourage all students, learners, and interested educators and health professionals to explore the content in this track, preview Interprofessional Student Posters and Lightning Talks, and attend Lightning Talk Live Discussions and seminars.
Interprofessional Student Poster Session
The student poster session at the Nexus Summit 2020 will be opened on August 3, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. EDT to registered attendees of the Summit. View posters at your convenience, watch presenter videos, and interact with presenter teams through the dedicated comments sections.
The Interprofessional Student Achievement Award for an outstanding student poster will be announced at the closing plenary of the Nexus Summit August session, on August 20 at 3:45 p.m. EDT.
Special Opportunities for Students and Learners
You are invited to attend two AIHC seminars in August 5 geared toward interprofessional research:
- Wednesday, August 5 11:00 – 12:00 p.m. EDT:
- Wednesday, August 5, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EDT:
All students and learners are specially invited to participate in the following networking opportunities:
- Thursday, August 13 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. EDT
- Student Lightning Talk Live Discussions. Review presentations then attend discussion, question and answer sessions.
- Thursday, August 20, 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. EDT
- Thursday, August 20 3:45 – 5:00 p.m. EDT
- Attend Closing Plenary where AIHC will be announcing the Outstanding Student Poster Award.
- Thursday, August 20 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. EDT
If you are not yet registered, visit our registration page to take advantage of these and other learning opportunities.